Regardless of if you registered as a private person, a business or a Non-Profit, you have to provide the following information for your bank account check:
- Owner name
- Country code
Requirements and supported documents
When you upload a bank statement, it must meet the following requirements:
- Allowed formats: JPEG, JPG, PNG, PDF.
- Minimum allowed size: 1 KB for PDF, 100 KB for other formats.
- Maximum allowed size: 4 MB.
- No maximum on the number of pages for PDF
The document needs to contain the following information:
- Bank logo or bank name in a unique font.
- Bank account details.
- Name of the account holder (needs to match with the name provided)
The following documents are accepted:
- Bank statement
- Screenshot of online banking environment
- Letter from bank
- Cheque (only accepted in France)
Other important information:
- The document cannot be older than 12 months
- The scan / photograph needs to be of good quality with even lighting and in color
- A picture of your banking card is not sufficient
Please see below our payment provider's guideline: